Friday, November 21, 2014

Downloading Music

Downloading music online has become a very serious issue in society today. Everywhere you look someone is downloading illegally, and the artist is losing that money. With that said I believe that the prices should be lowered in order to make people happier. I know I hate paying a dollar for every song rather than downloading it for free. I think that if the songs were 50 cents it might make a big difference. I also believe that there should be stricter sites on monitoring illegal downloads. That if someone is accessing a site that is illegal it should notify the authorities, and then they can handle the situation. The best idea I have for the solution would be creating a site where you have to pay a monthly fee, and you can then access all of these downloads. It would be like a Netflix 2.0. You could watch all the current movies that are out and be up to date on all the new music. I think that this would help a lot on illegal downloading because everyone uses Netflix why not enhance the product to eliminate the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment